| 1. This series reducer is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high scientific and technological content; |
2. Hard tooth surface reducer saves space, is reliable and durable, has high overload capacity, and the power can reach 132KW;
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, and reducer efficiency up to 95%;
4. Small vibration, low noise and high energy saving;
5. R series helical gear hard tooth surface reducer is made of high-quality forged steel material, rigid cast iron box, and the gear surface is subjected to high frequency heat treatment;
6. After precision machining to ensure shaft parallelism and positioning bearing requirements, the reducer forming the helical gear transmission assembly is equipped with various types of motors, which are combined into electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the geared motor products.
| Performance characteristics: |
| 1. Small offset output, compact structure, using cabinet space, second and third stage are in the same cabinet. |
2. Integral casting box is adopted. The rigidity of the box structure is good, which is easy to improve the strength of the shaft and the life of the bearing.
3. Installation method: foot mounting, flange mounting with large and small flanges, easy to choose.
4. For solid shaft output, the average efficiency is 96% for Grade II, 94% for Grade III, and the average efficiency of R / R combination is 85%.
5. The RM series specially designed for mixing can bear large axial and radial forces.
| Technical Parameters: |
| Speed ratio range: R basic type 3.33 ～ 289.74, RX type 1.3 ～ 8.65, R / R combination type can reach 27001 |
Torque range: R basic type 85 ～ 18000 Nm, RX type 20 ～ 1680 Nm
Power range: R basic type 0.18 ～ 160 kW, RX type 0.18 ～ 132 kW
| structure type: |
| R: Shaft extension foot mount RF: Flange mount |
R… F: Foot flange mounting RM: Flange mounting with extended bearing housing
RX: Single-stage foot installation RXF: Single-stage flange installation