1. For a newly purchased gear reducer, the operator should receive instructions and training from the manufacturer, or read the gear reducer's instruction manual in detail to understand the structure and performance of the gear reducer, and only have certain operating and maintenance experience Reducer. The product instruction manual provided by our manufacturer is the information that the reducer operator must read to operate the equipment. Before operating the reducer, be sure to read the operation and maintenance manual, and operate and maintain according to the requirements of the instruction. And save the data for a long time to facilitate future maintenance.
2. Pay attention to limiting the working load of the gear reducer during the running-in period. Generally, the working load of the reducer during the running-in period should not exceed 85 percent of its rated working load. Arrange suitable working hours to prevent the reducer's length. The occurrence of overheating caused by continuous operation over time.
3. During the running-in period, due to the frequent observation of the gear reducer, if there is an abnormality, stop and eliminate it in time. Before the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated, the operation should be stopped and the situation should be reported to the merchant or manufacturer to assist in solving Program.
4. Reasonable selection of lubricating oil is very important for gear reducer, especially the reducer with large input power must be filled with gear oil. During the period, pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, oil level and quality, and pay attention to check the tightness of the whole machine. Excessive lack of oil was found during inspection and the cause should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease every week during the running-in period (except for special requirements). When the vertical reducer with oil pump is connected to the power supply, pay attention to the rotation direction of the oil pump, and turn it clockwise to be correct.
5. While keeping the reducer clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the wear and tear of parts due to loosening or the loss of parts.
6. After the running-in period is over, the machine should be compulsorily maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced at the same time.
Finally, the maintenance requirements of the gear reducer during the running-in period must be strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. As long as you pay attention to and implement the maintenance and maintenance of the reducer during the break-in period, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, extend the service life, improve production efficiency, and make the reducer bring you more benefits.