Cycloidal reducer structure principle
All transmissions of X, B series cycloid pin gear reducers can be divided into three parts: input part, deceleration part and output part. The input shaft is equipped with a double eccentric sleeve offset by 180 °, and two roller bearings called swing arms are mounted on the eccentric sleeve. The center hole of the H mechanism and two cycloid wheels is the eccentric sleeve swing arm bearing. The raceway is meshed by a cycloidal wheel and a set of ring-shaped needle teeth on the needle gear to form an internal meshing reduction mechanism with a tooth difference as one tooth. Needle tooth sleeve on needle tooth). When the input shaft rotates with an eccentric sleeve for one revolution, due to the characteristics of the tooth profile curve on the cycloidal wheel and its limitation due to the needle teeth on the needle gear, the motion of the cycloidal wheel becomes a planar motion that has both revolutions and rotations. When the input shaft rotates forward, the eccentric sleeve also rotates once, and the cycloidal wheel rotates one tooth in the opposite direction to reduce the speed. The low-speed rotation of the cycloidal wheel is transmitted to the output shaft through the pin through the W output mechanism. This results in a lower output speed.
Conditions of Use
1. Cycloidal pinwheel reducer is allowed to be used in the continuous working system, and it is allowed to run in both forward and reverse directions.
2. The rated rotation speed of the input shaft is 1500 rpm. When the input power is greater than 18.5 kWh, a 960 rpm 6-pole motor is recommended.
3. The working position of the horizontal installation cycloidal pin gear reducer is horizontal. The maximum horizontal tilt angle during installation is generally less than 15 °. When it exceeds 15 °, other measures should be adopted to ensure sufficient lubrication and prevent oil leakage.
4. The output shaft of the cycloid pin gear reducer cannot be subjected to large axial and radial forces. When there are large axial and radial forces, other measures must be taken.
Main features of cycloidal pinwheel reducer:
1.Large reduction ratio and high efficiency;
The reduction ratio of the first-stage transmission is 9 ~ 87, and the reduction ratio of the two-stage transmission is 121 ~ 5133. The multi-stage combination can reach tens of thousands, and the pin tooth meshing system has rolling friction, and the meshing surface has no relative sliding, so the first-stage reduction efficiency is 94%
2. Smooth operation and low noise:
During operation, there are many pairs of teeth, large overlap, stable operation, strong overload capacity, low vibration and noise, and low noise of various specifications.
3. Reliable and long life: