Reducers have been used in various fields today. At present, reducers have also been well developed in the lifting industry. The characteristics of crane reducers are specified according to the characteristics and requirements of cranes, which are different from those of other machinery. Let's take a closer look:
1) High efficiency, low noise and small vibration. The use of gear grinding improves the accuracy level, and the gears are repaired. The overall efficiency of each gear is 0.98, and the vibration and noise are significantly reduced.
2) Small size and light weight. Compared with the soft gear surface and medium hard gear surface reducers, reducers with the same load capacity can reduce 2 to 4 equivalent frame sizes.
3) The lifting reducer has a combination of three and four stages (that is, a three-stage assembly type and a four-stage transmission ratio) providing a prerequisite for the generalization of slow-speed cranes.
4) Multi-stage numbers are used to reduce the single-stage speed ratio, which can open the center distance and reduce the overall height of the reducer to meet the requirements of various crane mechanisms; the maximum nominal transmission ratio of the reducer reaches 400, which meets the requirements of slow-speed crane .
5) The three-pivot reducer can be installed vertically, horizontally, or even at a certain angle, which is convenient and flexible.
6) High carrying capacity. The gear adopts carburizing, quenching, gear grinding, and the bearing capacity is greatly improved compared with the soft tooth surface and medium hard tooth surface gear reducer of quenched and tempered hobbing.